With the new L&W safety filling cabinet, the filling process is completely safe and without danger.
The fear of decrepit or defective bottles has already implemented in many countries a provision for the explosion as a result.
The L&W safety filling cabinet is the affordable alternative to an explosion-proof hopper. In the case of an exploding bottle our solid steel armor protects you against the lethal shrapnel.
L&W offers the cabinets based to the size of the tanks in S (small) and L (large) - versions. The standard portfolio is designed for tanks with a diameter of 255 mm and a max. length of 880 mm. The L-Version of the L&W safety filling box allows several tanks with large diameters to be filled at the same time.
The cabinets are approved by the american UL organisation.
- Max. Inlet pressure 330 bar (as option 350 & 420 bar)
- Adjustable flow restrictor
- Inlet pressure- and Filling pressure gauge, 0-400 bar, Ø 63 mm
- Self-venting lever filling valves for each outlet
- Emergency cut-off switch
- High pressure solenoid / 230 V
- Safety door and locking bar are controlled by position switch
- Start / Stop buttons
- L&W anti-whip safety connections for DIN/NF connections
- Storage inlet/outlet with hand wheel valve and pressure gauge
- Inlet pressure regulation incl. safety valve up to 420 bar
- 8 mm bulkhead outlet for additional filling panels (modular system)
- Filter system at the inlet (1,7 l or 2,3 l)