Breathing Air / Compressed Air Compressors
L&W delivers high-pressure compressors and the complementary modules for purification, storage and filling.
Stationary high pressure compressors for industrial compression of air - purification with breathing air quality.
The sturdy design of our compressors provides a maximum operating safety. Take profit of our know-how in a wide range of applications, e.g. high pressure test systems, pressure chambers, high pressure storage for pneumatic tools and many others.
Our compressors are designed for your individual application with a high degree of expandability according to your requirements.
|Inlet pressure||atmospheric||150 bar (2100 psi)|
|Delivery capacity||6 m³/h (3,5 cfm)||700 m³/h (420 cfm)|
|Final pressure||10 bar (140 psi)||420 bar (6100 psi)|
We individually calculate compressor and drive power according to your application requirement. In this way, we perform the best possible efficiency and highest economic feasibility for you.
- Sturdy steel frame, powder coated (liquid coating optional)
- Operating panel with start/stop and condensation test controls, final pressure gauge and hours counter
- Automatic stop at final pressure
- Automatic condensate drain
- All pistons c/w steel piston rings at all stages
- Intake filter
- Oil lubrication
- Oil- / Water separators after each stage
- Filter system at the compressor
- Safety valves after each stage
- Final pressure safety valve with TÜV (German supervising authorities) acceptance test
- Pressure maintaining and non return valve, HP outlet
- HP outlet with HP hose (connection: M16 x 1.5 / 10 l)
- Primary pressure calibration to adjust the desired inlet pressure
- Inlet buffer tank 150 l, incl. safety valve, manual condensate drain valve, pressure gauge and electrical cut-off solenoid for inlet gas
- Primary pressure monitoring - pressure shut off at max./min. inlet pressure
- Electronic Compressor Control - ECC
- Auto start for semi / full automatic mode
- Inter-stage pressure gauge
- Oil pressure gauge and monitoring c/w auto shut down
- Puracon filter monitoring
- Compressor block heating for ambient temperature < +5°C
- 420 bar version
- Water cooling with stainless steel heat exchanger
- Filter extension (larger or second filter housing)
- Gas-tight intake filter
If you have questions about our products please contact:
Lenhardt & Wagner GmbH
Mr. Ronny Sauer
An der Tuchbleiche 39
68623 Hüttenfeld / Germany
Phone: +49 (0)62 56 / 8 58 80 -12