The new Puracon Mobile BA is the professional solution for mobile monitoring of Humidity + CO + CO2 + O2 and VOC* (Oil).
Display and sensors were combined in a very compact device, which completely replaces the conventional and inaccurate verification with test tubes. This mobile system is used to monitor all the required values of the breathing air quality in accordance with EN 12021 and it can be used for sporadically analyse of the breathing air quality.
The system is directly connected between the charging hose and the bottle to be filled, the measured values are clearly indicated on the illuminated display. Also already filled bottles can be checked with the Puracon Mobile BA by using the optional available downstream throttle.
- Durable aluminum housing
- Large display unit Ø = 96 mm
- Power cord (length 1.2 m) with CE plug 230 V AC
- Digital LCD display in ppm%, mg / m³ and bar
- Pressure / Temperature compensation
- Red Alarm LED
- Green Operation LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Gas flow regulator
- Connection: DIN 200 or DIN 300
- Recommended calibration cycle: 12 months
- Max. pressure: 350 bar
- 200 bar filling connector
- 300 bar filling connector
- 230 V AC
- 24 V DC