The new Puracon Stationary PRO BA is the professional solution for continuous monitoring of humidity + CO + CO2 + O2 and VOC (Oil) during the filling process of breathing air. The stationary system is used to supervise all the required values of the breathing air quality in accordance with EN 12021-2014 and provides a new security in the field of breathing air monitoring.
The System has three LCD displays in which the ambient air quality before the compressor and the breathing air quality after the compressor is displayed. The first display show the CO / CO2 / O2 and Oil values in the ambient air, the second display informs about the CO / CO2 / O2 and Oil values in the breathing air after the compressor and the third display also shows the humidity in the breathing air.
If at least one limit value in the breathing air is exceeded the red alarm LED lights up brightly. The compressor can be switched off automatically by an output signal, this guarantees legal compliant filing of breathing air. Since a high CO2 load occurs at the start of the compressor the new Puracon Stationary PRO BA includes as a standard a flush valve which separate the polluted air automatically. The Puracon Stationary PRO BA is connected to the high pressure line after the breathing air filter and can also easily retrofitted at already existing compressors.
- Switch box for wall mounting
- 3 large LCD displays for parallel display of the
- ambient air (CO / CO2 / O2 / Oil)
- compressor air (CO / CO2 / O2 / Oil)
- compressor air (CO / CO2 / O2 / Oil / Humidity)
- Digital LCD display in ppm%, mg / m³ and bar
- Pressure / Temperature compensation
- Red Alarm LED / Green Operation LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Gas flow regulator
- Output signal for compressor shutdown
- Flush function with selector switch (for separation of polluted air during the start of the compressor)
- Integrated aerator unit
- External test gas connection
- Additional remote display incl. cable
- 420 bar Version