The new Puracon Mobil BA is the professional solution for mobile monitoring of air quality according to the European standard of breathing air. The system determines the moisture, CO, CO2, O2 and VOC * (oil) content in the compressed air within a few minutes.
Display and sensor system have been combined to a very compact and handy device, which replaces the conventional and laborious test method of using test tubes. The Puracon Mobil BA monitors the breathing air according to the standard EN 12021-2014.
The system connects directly between the filling connection and the bottle to be filled, the determined values are displayed clearly in the illuminated display. Air quality checks of already filled bottles can be carried out by using the high pressure throttle valve.
The Aerator unit of the Puracon Mobil BA enables the measuring of CO, CO2 and O2 concentration at the intake air of the compressor.
- High quality aluminum housing
- Digital LCD display incl. warning LED (red / green)
- Pressure / temperature compensation
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Adapter DIN 200 / DIN 300
- Filling connector DIN 200 / DIN 300
- High pressure throttle valve
- Assembly tools
- Power cable (length 1.2 m) with 230V plug
- Calibration unit consisting of:
- Aerator unit incl. activated carbon filter
- 100 Litres test gas bottle including throttle valve
- Pressure regulator with control valve including teflon hose